Marbling is one of kids favorite art activities. You can marble paper with all kinds of paints from watercolors, tempera, acrylics, and even food coloring. Kids love the shaving cream marbling. But marbling with shaving foam is something very special!!!
So in this article we will show you how to do marbling with shaving foam! Have fun!
Before you start you will need:
- Shaving cream (make sure you get foam, not gel)
- Liquid watercolors
- Cardstock (cut them in different sizes)
- Shallow container, such as a pie pan
Now follow the steps and enjoy it!
- Spray shaving cream into your shallow container, then smooth the surface with a spatula or a spoon or even your hands.
- Drop paint on shaving creamSwirl the colors. You can use a craft stick to swirl the colors together to create a marbled effect.
- Press paper on shaving cream
- Lift paper
- Make sure you scrape off the shaving cream with a craft stick or a piece of cardboard (do not let the shaving cream soak in the paper).
- Set paper aside to dry and repeat with more prints!